What bybit actually is? And if it is better than other exchanges? Crypto market is evolving day by day providing services 24/7. Cryptocurrency exchange allows you to do business by buying and selling cryptocurrencies at market price. Here we are going to give you a descriptive review of Bybit and a comparison between Bitget vs bybit. So that you can find out which one is better for you.
Let’s start with a short descriptive bybit review.
Bybit crypto exchange established in 2018. It is a standalone company providing a platform for traders to trade with a leverage ratio of 1:100. And a minimum deposit of $1. This crypto exchange is considered as one of the best and has an overall rating of 9.6/10. This exchange has several technological advancements which make the experience of traders good.
Advantages of bybit:
Here are few of the advantages of bybit:
- This platform is convenient, can be used in the browser version. Hence easy to use and operate.
- Offering leverage rate of 1:100.
- It provides you the option of a minimum deposit of upto $1.
- It provides margin and leverage of upto 100. Also provide short term insurance.
- Offering 0 fee spot trading and 0% deposit fee.
- You can use their order book to learn about new initiative updates of the crypto world and trading future.
- You will get 50% of the deposit bonus.
- You can use mutual recalculation to open long and short positions.
- Availability of market indicators.
- Provide researched information.
A new cryptocurrency exchange was also established in 2018. This Company made its name in the international market within a few years of active work. Licensed from 4 countries. Providing a platform to to trade with leverage rate of 1:125 and minimum deposit of ₮1.
Advantages of bitget:
Some of the advantages of bitget exchange is listed as:
- Lower fees than most of the competitors in the market.
- Maker fees is 0.02% while taker fees is 0.06%.
- Demo accounts are available.
- Providing bonus funds.
- Having lesser withdrawal fees of 0.0006BTC.
- You will get commission during registration, verification and trading accounts.
- Receive passive income with copying trades.
- No fees for account maintenance.
- Using hot and cold wallet techniques to store funds.
- Engage in algorithmic training.
- Provide you customer support 24/7. You can connect them via FAQ, live chats, Emails, or social channel support.
- You can access it via phones and mobiles.
Bybit vs Bitget:
Here is a complete comparison between Bybit vs Bitget:
- Bybit provide minimum deposit of $1 while bitget provides minimum deposit of ₮1.
- Trading platform used by bybit is ByBit while bitget uses BitGet as a trading platform.
- Bybit works with one trading account while bitget works with two trading accounts.
- Max leverage rate for bybit is 1:100 while for Bitget it is 1:125.
There is not much difference in trading fees of bybit and bitget.
- Max maker rate of bitget is 0.0002 and max taker rate is 0.0006.
- Max maker rate of bybit is -0.0025% and max taker rate is 0.0075%.
- Both Bitget and Bybit can be used on the web.
- Bitget can be used on desktop while Bybit doesn’t work on desktop.
- Both can be used on mobile phones
Deposit and withdrawal:
- Bank transfer doesn’t work for both bybit and bitget.
- You can use a credit or debit card to deposit or withdraw money from bybit but it can’t be used for bitget.
- Electronic wallet facility is available for bybit but no such facility is there for bitget.
- Crypto is available for both bybit and bitget.