UPBEB is also known as Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board conducts the UPTET examination to recruit candidates for primary and elementary classes. Primary classes are the junior classes i.e 1st to 5th. Likewise, the elementary classes are senior classes i.e 6th to 8th. This examination is conducted in one stage. However, there are two papers for this examination. They are Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates who want to teach both the primary and elementary classes must appear for both papers. You can visit the official website of UPBEB for more information.
How to Apply for the Online Application Form for the UPTET Examination?
This section deals with how an aspirant can fill out the application form for the UPTET examination. The UPTET online application form can only be applied from the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board also known as UPBEB. Follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the application form:
- The first step is to visit the official website of UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board). Now, register yourself through the official website. With the help of a valid email-id and functional phone number, a candidate can register themselves on the official website.
- Under the ‘Notification’ and ‘Important’ sections, you can find the official link to apply for the UPTET examination.
- After filling out the registration details, candidates must fill in their education qualifications and other significant and required details.
- Make sure that you have got your photo and signature in specified dimensions. You will find the specification of the photo and signature below.
- Now, you can click on the ‘submit’ button and pay the required fees for the application form.
- Do not forget to save the application form. You must have a hard copy of the application form.
How to Prepare for the UPTET Syllabus 2022?
UPTET syllabus is very vast and lengthy. It is an examination that is conducted in a two-paper format manner. Paper 1 is for the candidates who aspire to teach students from classes 1st to 5th. Likewise, Paper 2 is for the aspirants who aspire to teach students from classes 1st to 8th. Candidates who want to teach students from classes 1 to 8 must appear for both papers. Hence, a candidate must have a detailed plan to cover the syllabus for the UPTET examination and sail through this exam. The following points mentioned below analyze how to prepare for the UPTET syllabus 2022.
- Examine the UPTET syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly: If a candidate knows the exam pattern and syllabus for the examination, half of the work is completed there itself. However, the understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern must be detailed and thorough.
- Attempt a few mock papers: Every aspirant or candidate must attempt a few mock papers before appearing for the examination. However, all these mock papers must be solved after completing the syllabus. This will boost your confidence and morale.
- Revision: It is found that knowing a lot of things does not help. However, knowing things with very precise and exact information helps in government examinations like UPTET. Hence, every candidate must revise the covered syllabus as much as they can.
What is the CTET examination?
Central Teacher Eligibility Test often referred to as CTET is an examination that is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board Of Secondary Education). CTET is an eligibility test that is conducted once a year by CBSE to recruit candidates for teaching classes 1st to 8th. So far, the CBSE has conducted 15 editions of this examination. This exam is conducted for teaching positions in Central Government Schools. Candidates can visit the official website of Byju’s Exam Prep to know more about this examination.