A graphic designer means a combination of both art and technology to express their ideas through images, printed pages, and website layouts. A Graphic Designer’s work depends on various products and activities like advertising, posters, books, magazines, etc. The job of a Graphic designer includes several things like layout design and selecting colours, images, and typefaces to use. You can take a short-term graphic design course after the 12th. By taking this course, you can create some attractive visual content. There are Graphic Design Courses in Mumbai With Fees to become a great graphic designer.
Responsibility of a Graphic Designer
Here are some of the responsibilities which a graphic designer should take care of:
- Discussing the client’s requirements, budgets, and possibilities would be best.
- It would help if you worked according to the client’s and organisation’s requirements. It would help if you briefed them about design style, format, timescales, and print production.
- You may need to use your brain to get some creative design ideas.
- You can make rough drafts according to the organisation’s and client’s needs.
- There might be some suggestions after the final layout. So work on the suggestion carefully.
- It would help if you met the deadlines, and the printout should be available at high quality.
Different Types Job Profile Graphic Designer
Here are some job profiles which depend on experience and type of education:
- Art Director: This role is responsible for the visual style and images in magazines, product packaging, newspapers, and tv productions.
- Animator & Multimedia Artists: The main work of these artists is to make beautiful animations and eye-catching visual effects for video games, movies, TV shows, and other media forms.
- Industrial Designers: In this role, designers need to make products in art, business, and engineering. These products are used by people daily.
- Web Designer: This designer’s main work is designing and creating websites. Web designers must take care of information architecture, images, colours, fonts, and many more things related to a website.
- Mobile Designer: This designer collaborates with cross-functional teams to create attractive interfaces for mobile devices.
Career For Graphic Designer
As we advance with technology, the role of the Graphic Designer is becoming a vital part of applications or websites. There are several career options available for Graphic Designers. Here are some factors which make graphic design one of the most suitable careers:
- It has high-paying positions in several sectors. These sectors include Business, Marketing, Media, and the Visual Arts.
- It is a continuous learning process as you develop your Technical and Aesthetic Skills.
- You can also work as a web designer and art director.
- If you choose graphic design as a career, it will be creative and rewarding too.
If you want to master graphic design, there are some Advanced Manufacturing Design Courses in Pune.
Advantages of Becoming a Graphic Designer
- Graphic designers are in huge demand in several industries. It allows an individual to share their work online to build their confidence.
- It provides freedom to designers to express their imagination and creativity.
It would help if you learned the basics of graphic designing. If you want to become a great graphic designer, then learn some of the advanced techniques of designing. You can earn a great amount of money after having an academic degree in graphic design. To become a successful graphic designer in India, you need to understand your role in graphic design and work with passion.